Bradley Campbell has joined Lodge Service as Business Development Manager, with responsibility for developing corporate security services in the UK and Europe. He joins the company from G4S and is a trained Covid-19 steward and SIA security officer. Bradley moved to the UK in from South Africa, where Lodge Service has operated an events security division since 1964.
Lodge Service is a third-generation family business, the longest-serving security consultancy in the UK with 100 years’ continuous experience. Services include profit protection, integrated security technology, fire and physical security, guarding, K9 and vehicle solutions.
Bradley will be developing partnerships with property owners and security and loss prevention operators of commercial premises, including serviced offices and other multi-tenanted properties. The company helps service users to achieve their commercial goals by integrating security protection and cost control within the total business process across each property, to maximise ROI, Return on Investment.
“We work closely with client partners to review the options and opportunities to protect staff – and reduce both the costs of crime and of their utilities and other on-site facilities, to agreed KPIs, Key Performance Indicators,” he says.
Lodg:IC is Lodge’s CCTV monitoring and intelligence centre and communications network linked to multiple premises in the UK and beyond. The Dagenham-based facility also offers security investigations, vulnerability testing, and forensic audits nationwide.
“When they connect to Lodge Service, corporate and other service users can combine guarding, overt and covert security, and remote CCTV monitoring to reduce security costs whilst upgrading protection levels and the quality of management information available. The outsourcing and centralisation of monitoring through the Lodg:IC Intelligence Centre means better security protection and control, to increase the return on investment,” says Bradley Campbell.
Security services include:
1. Remote monitoring & access control: CCTV, EPoS, RFID, intruder & fire alarm monitoring and management from the Intelligence Centre.
2. Incident Management Systems: Post-incident verification and escalation. SMART alerts by phone and messaging.
3. 24/7 on-site response: Keyholding, emergency team response & services repair, including alarms and security-assisted deliveries.
4. BMS (Building Management Services): Lighting and HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning) monitoring and control for cost savings.
5. Manned guarding, Detection & Security Investigations: Guards; stores detectives; vulnerability testing; security & fraud audit & investigation.
6. Transport and Supply Chain Security: Vehicle tracking, access & egress; DCD lone worker systems; RFID tracking; site security monitoring.
7. Security Technology Integration: Integration and installation of web-enabled security, fire and BMS systems.
8. Business data analysis: Data mining, management & reporting. Security, management, marketing data.
9. Planning & Training: Security audits & planning, contingency planning, and disaster recovery.
10. Policing & Government Services: Experienced ex-Police Officers supplied for short term resourcing – all specialisations.
For further information: https://lodgeservice.com