Retail Security Company London
Lodge Service is a security and loss prevention provider to major businesses throughout London, the United Kingdom, Ireland, and mainland Europe. We assist them in defining and achieving their long-term objectives through the effective integration of security and cost management throughout the complete business procedure.
Shrinkage costs are increasing, and margins are being pushed to the limit. Retail security strategy in-store and throughout the retail supply chain is being affected by this pressure on margins and rising shrinkage costs. With a measurable Return on Investment (ROI) from security, attention has now turned to loss protection.
“Whether the client is a supermarket, fashion retailer, department store, food outlet or independent, our integrated solutions help to optimise ROI.”
WHERE WE OPERATE
- The supply chain is fully protected, from the distribution centre to store delivery.
- Loss prevention and cost control are all covered by this service, which in-store includes guarding and remote video surveillance.
- Monitoring, analysis, control, management, and reporting are all possible through our Lodg.IC intelligence center and network.
- Transparency, loss control and protection in the supply chain
- Reduce costs of theft and fraud, and security and environmental overheads
- Sales and marketing information: real-time data from each branch location
- Full service: from staff screening and emergency response; to in-store guarding and store detectives; and remote monitoring and access control
- Centralised management control and reporting, to agreed KPIs.
How Can We Help
If you require further information or further advice on your security requirements. Please contact our team today.
SIA Approved Contractor Scheme (ACS) status for the provision of Security Guarding and Key-Holding.
Lodge Security Limited is a Safe Contractor accredited supplier
Lodge Security Limited is an NSI (National Security Inspectorate) Guarding Gold and EMS Gold accredited organisation
Lodge Security Limited achieved a score of 143 in 2015-2016 for the SIA ACS approval